Website

Monday 7 November 2011

The return of the prodigal son ~ Bertie





I have now finished the painting of Towy Valley in the morning mist. I did in the end add the second horse/cobb on the left and also a second tree, the smaller one just on the right of the main one. I think it is pretty well balanced now although it is an unusual and difficult composition. I did however want to get all the elements in so I am quietly pleased with it.

Now Bertie the signboard (for readers of yesterday’s blog) has returned. He was lying in wait outside the doors of Origin this morning, no sign of being worse for ware for his adventure. At this moment in time I have no idea who returned him. Possibly Glyn who has an office opposite? Still a significant lesson has been learnt. Put him away at closing time unless I want to be driven from my bed at some ungodly hour of the morning to retrieve him.

No comments:

Post a Comment