Website

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Cymru am Byth



I was having a bit of a stock take this morning and came across this painting of Angle, a very tranquil scene.

I have mentioned before about having difficulties in receiving payment from a couple of galleries. Well one, the one that previously took us five months to get payment, has finally yes finally sent a cheque. I should have learnt then. The bad news was they decided to date it 2010! Anyway I will be getting my work from there shortly, we don’t need the hastle.


I don’t get particularly upset or stressed by these things. I do get irritated, as I expect people to treat each other at least fairly. At the end of the day however none of it is life threatening.


Yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine who was in Kabul last week and when you consider all that is happening in Afghanistan and the world in general it is hard to feel anything other than gratitude for a healthy family and a civilised place to live. (Cymru am Byth ~ Wales forever).

No comments:

Post a Comment