Website

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lisbon Tram


Not long ago Alex and I were in Lisbon. It's a lovely City with plenty of character. The big thing I noticed is that the city centre buildings were still intact and hadn't been demolished for large department stores. This meant that there were dozens of small independent cafes, bars, and shops. Of course I was more interested in  the trams that still rumble around the town. Crowded, individual and an anachronism but I think they are great and couldn't wait to get a sketch done. So I dragged Alex behind me rushing to the next street corner to catch more details of the next tram. I don't know what the locals thought, but I have a feeling I know what Alex thought.
Both Alex and I have plenty to do at the moment its just a matter of  prioritising!

No comments:

Post a Comment