Website

Sunday 21 June 2015

Mumbles Lighthouse


The above painting shows Bracelet Bay and Mumbles Lighthouse. Not much more I can say about it really.?

Yesterday I went to Brecon to meet our eldest daughter and family. It was nice to go back to Brecon as we used to live there. I used to have work in one of the galleries there and we had an annual solo exhibition in the Cathedral. Brecon has changed obviously and it is inevitable that you look and see things differently when you go back to a place but I though it looked, a "little tired". Empty shops and a need for fresh paint on many of those remaining? Anyway I had a nice time and they treated me to a meal, giving me a break from the cooking. They also gave me a shoulder bag for carrying sketch book etc. Something my son in law delighted in referring to as a manbag!

Today I am finishing a commission.


No comments:

Post a Comment