Website

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Newton House ~ Dinefwr Park


The watercolour above is one of Newton House in Dinefwr Park, Llandeilo and was sold today. The Park is run by the National Trust and is well worth a visit. We have postcards in the shop but we only sell them there because it is good advertising, we don’t make any money out of them as such.



Today we did a bit of a stock take as many of the paintings are in crates for safe keeping. It can be a bit confusing what is actually in stock and not sold. I know it shouldn’t be. Anyway we have a clearer idea now and it can be a bit like Christmas opening a crate to find a painting you had forgotten about. It also can bring back the time you painted it so a bit of work opening crates etc but quite nice.


Tonight I have a Co-operative meeting for Origin Dyfed. I tend to take the minutes, which I don’t find at all onerous although in general I am not a committee person. I dont like putting off things and endlessly talking about them:
"Prevarication is the thief of time" Wilkins Micawber (David Copperfield).

No comments:

Post a Comment