Website

Sunday 17 April 2011

Cattle Penlanffos - Carmarthen


I walked over the top of Penlanffos this morning. There are often cattle in the top fields (and on the odd occasion a bull). Jac is not too keen on cattle but is well behaved and I always keep him on a lead where there are farm animals. Anyway there was a cow on the skyline, which stood out, and it looked a nice composition so there it is in watercolour.


I went to the Sunday Market and had a walk around. I found “David Copperfield” by Charles Dickens for 50p. I was a bit ashamed of myself when I saw it. I have never read a book by Dickens. One of Britain’s greatest writers and yet I have read so much junk. So that is my next easy time reading. Alex found lots of plants so she is busy in the garden.
Later we are off to a party and then a quiet evening in, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment