Website

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Painting at the beach


Alex and I made a bottle of balsamic glaze this morning so the smell reminded me of school days.
My school was next to the HP sauce factory and Ansells Brewery. Hops and vinegar! Anyway great result as we love it on pasta dishes.

I then went to the gym, then dropped Alex in town to go shopping,!!* Jac and I decided to make the most of the opportunity and go to Llansteffan. He ran around introducing himself to other dogs and I had a happy time painting. A couple of dinghies (Wayfarers) were out on the water gently criss-crossing the river mouth, I felt quite jealous for a while. We had a few people come and chat, all very pleasant. Anyway I finished the painting and then we went home to do the garden. One of those nice days.





No comments:

Post a Comment