Website

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Family Portrait - Lambs in June



Okay, I have finished my picture of the Lambs shown above. A nice optimistic picture sunshine fields and lambs. (Note the one lamb has hold of the other’s paw, is that the right word?) I am an optimistic person by nature and this comes out in most of my work.


(It is said that an optimist is : "A man who is chased up a tree by a lion but enjoys the scenery anyway." Walter Winchell )


Yesterday evening I had to collect Alex from the Leisure Centre and go to the opening of the "Three Towns Exhibition", in Carmarthen. I wasn’t exhibiting but I was interested in going and had received an invite. I thought I could go to the exhibition first and then rush over to pick up Alex. I slightly mistimed it as the opening speeches took about 45 minutes. In fairness the speeches were all interesting and it was a pleasant event but I didn’t have time to see the exhibition and I was 40 minutes late for Alex!


I will definitely go back to have a good look at the exhibition this week. What I could see was of a very good standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment