Website

Saturday 15 October 2011

Cymru am Byth




Gutted today Wales were never going to win the game against France. Maybe God is French who knows? Wales were immense and deserved to win but they had the chances and didn’t take them. So a big disappointment but they are and are going to be a great team.

After watching the game I went for a walk along the River Towy. It was a lovely day and I felt more optimistic after the walk. I have a couple of images in mind for a painting as well now. I won’t so any work today as I am not really 100% positive.
Off to watch the Scarlets game tonight as well with our son, son in law and 2 grandchildren.

The painting above sold yesterday. It is of Druidstone and is the smaller version of one I did that sold a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment