Website

Thursday 13 October 2011

Broadhaven



It’s been a busy day. Alex has been mounting prints and making cards along with a million domestic chores. The boiler man has been. I have been out searching for a for a friends birthday present. I finally got what I think he will appreciate. I have also finished another winter landscape. I sneaked to the gym and walked the dog.

Last night we had a co-operative meeting all went pretty well. Fortunately we all get along reasonably well. No mean task for an idealistic bunch of artists and craft makers. The new gallery is keeping its head above water.
We also are doing okay but it would be nice if we didn’t have to chase the money. We have a lot of outstanding money I know it is difficult times but when you have to repeatedly ask for payment from commercial concerns it is a bit irritating. Some galleries are great, others not.


The painting above sold last week. It is the beach at Broadhaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment