Website

Saturday 30 July 2011

The watercolour sketch above is from my sketch book and shows Bathurst Estate.
Up at half five this morning walked the dog then Alex and I went to Origin Dyfed to make a few trips in the car to collect furniture and remove signs. We had breakfast before Alex went shopping for her mother’s birthday party tonight. We have the grandchildren here for the weekend so it’s pretty chaotic. I put in some trunking for my mothers shower then found time to stretch some watercolour paper on board.

I have changed the slide show on this blog today as the previous one would not save after editing which was a shame. It took me a while to remember how to edit and replace a new slide show but we got there in the end. I did initially put music on it but it slows things down so I got rid of it.
Now its walk the dog cut the lawn…

No comments:

Post a Comment