Website

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Dylan Thomas Boathouse Laugharne finished painting



Well there it is ,"Just like that!" the finished painting. It is was actually commissioned for the New Hospice in Carmarthen.

This morning I listened to an interesting interview with Colin Charvis. It was conducted by Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson. Colin was Captain of Wales. He has cycled across Africa and around Wales twice for charity and done many other significant challenges. I include some of his answers para-phrased below.

Colin was asked what made great rugby players, surprising answer but heartening. "Humility."

He was asked what he took from rugby to business and life after rugby. "Reliability. If I say I will do something I will do it, no excuses."

Greatest moment of his life? "Meeting Nelson Mandela."

I also noted that Colin and Alex had something in common. Jac said it was the hair. I said  he better not let Alex hear that. No both were born in Sutton Coldfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment