Website

Friday 3 January 2014

The First Cut



Yesterday I spent half the day painting unfortunately it was the utility room which I had to finish.
We did get down to have a nice walk on Llansteffan Beach with Jac and then had shopping to do.
So not much done really but I did buy a lenght of wood for £6.99 to make my pochade box and I have made a start. I haven't drawn any plans but I am making it around a 10ins x 8ins board.
Admittedly its only one saw cut so far but I guess thats how Noah started the ark and look how that turned out.
I was awoken in the middle of the night by thunder and lightning which lit up the room. The velux windows on the top of the house are starting to leak in this excessive weather which is a nuisance. I am going to have to get a builder in to look at them as Alex has banned me from going on the roof. The last time I was on it I slipped and fell (fortunately it was through  an open velux). A few bruises and my pride were all that were hurt but my days of working at height are over by order of Mrs Cox. Anyway I am in the gallery today and tomorrow so I won't get any painting done.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lZYAaQoks8

No comments:

Post a Comment