Website

Thursday 30 January 2014

Helen Elliott


For a change I thought I would feature the niave art of  Helen Elliott. Helen is a very well established, and talented artist well known internationally who lives and works in West Wales. I love her work which is very different to my own.

She brings a real sense of fun into her work and has the ablility to get a lot into a picture without it appearing over done.

Anyway enough of my thoughts I have pinched the above image off the web ( I hope you don't mind Helen). I would encourage anyone to visit her studio if they get the opportunity.

Links to her work below.

Helen's Website  

Helen Elliott Art of Wales  Facebook 

1 comment:

  1. Love her work. Must visit her gallery next time I'm up that way visiting my aunt in cardigan

    ReplyDelete