Website

Monday 27 January 2014

Countryfile - Preseli's


Alex and I sat down to watch the television last night and put on Countryfile. We both like that sort of program. I thought it was  huge coincidence they were covering the Preseli's. I caught a view of Carn Menyn not a dissimilar view to the finished painting above. I wish the weather had been like that when I went up there last week!

The photograph is slightly out. It is hard to capture a large painting without a proper photographic studio which is why we pay a lot for our prints to be done professionally. You cant compete with a fine art printer who has tens of thousands of pounds worth of equipment and software. If you are buying prints the worst prints are easy to spot they can be grey or look slightly smudged with poor resolution. Anyway the photo of the finished painting isnt too bad and it gives you the idea.

Slept like a log last night and didnt wake up until 6 am (late for me) catching up on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment