Website

Friday 17 May 2013

Spring Flowers


This morning was bright and beautiful as I walked Jac around the woods and fields. The horses welcomed us hoping for some tit bit. Blackbirds led the morning chorus and a buzzard flew over us as we came into a clearing in the wood.  We were too early for the cows who were still being milked. As we came down Heol Penlan-Ffos  blue bells and dandelions in equal amounts adorned the hedgerows.

The painting above is one of a few that I have done of flowers. I love looking at them but I don't really "Know " them and I have so much else to paint anyway. I never used to bring Alex flowers in case she wondered "Why"! Nowadays she is used to my impulsive nature and I do get them as and when.

Link Guess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waFxSg5F7cc

No comments:

Post a Comment