Website

Monday 6 May 2013

Llansaint


I did this little watercolour commission today of Llansaint. A lady had seen the card Alex does of it and asked if I could do another watercolour of it. No problem

I was interrupted when I was painting by the telephone. I didn't recognise the number but answered it to be greeted by:
"Can I speak to the Sky account holder?"
I said, "Do you realise its a Bank Holiday?"
To be answered by a confident/cocky, "Of course I do sir that's why I am ringing You."
I replied "Well I have better things to do today."
"No problem,"he replied "I' ll ring you back soon."
Thanks!

Now I am normally pretty patient but I don't know how many times I have been asked to take out insurance for my Sky equipment. I know the lad is only trying to earn some money but frankly I get a bit fed up with it.
Anyway I suppose that's why Alex got me an apron with "Grumpy Old Man" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment