Website

Monday 14 May 2012

River Usk


Here is the third of the paintings I have done for the Small Picture show in the last week. It shows the River Usk running under the road Bridge at Brynych. There is a similar bridge carrying the canal which is where the view is taken from.
Yesterday was a good day. Alex came back so things are getting back to normal. I am giving a talk tomorrow so I ought to prepare for that.  I have stopped giving talks and demonstrations. I don't enjoy doing it so I stopped. I am doing this one as Norma, Alex's mom is in the group. Norma was very good while Alex was away being very helpful particularly as I didn't have transport.
Today I have started a large watercolour commission. I have got some oils to do but I inadvertently ran out of canvas and am waiting a delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment