Website

Sunday 6 May 2012

Morning light over Penlanffoss


From Spring onwards there are generally cattle on the top field overlooking the valley. As I open the gate to get on to the lane early in the morning I generally join the long meandering queue of cows walking to the top field having just been milked. Jac is always nervous and I am always wary.
Anyway the cows on the skyline make for a good picture with daylight coming up behind them. Further to the left in the distance out of view are wind turbines some 7 or 8 miles away. I have mixed views on them. I agree with using renewable energy but there are obvious downsides to them. I do think it is about time that a proper established strategy for our energy needs was put in to being or we will be in the dark in ten years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment