Website

Tuesday 30 August 2011

River Towy




The painting above is one I have now pretty well finished. It isn’t a very good image as the light has caught it and I was in a bit of a rush. I will have to take it again for my catalogue. Anyway the painting is about 4 feet by 2 feet and is intended to replace a painting in our kitchen. That was 8 feet by 2 feet and is no more. Alex is redecorating so she needed a new painting and to be honest I had seen enough of the old one.

It was an early start today mom phoned at 3.50am so it was out of bed and visit her. She was a bit confused! So was I at that time in the morning. I didn’t sleep after so I took the dog out at 7 and got to the gym for 8. I then started on the painting above. It is a view of the River Towy looking towards Carmarthen.

Alex went to Swansea with grandchildren and her mother to pick tiles?
Tonight we are having a meeting about the new Gallery for the co-operative.

No comments:

Post a Comment