Website

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Harlech



A watercolour of Harlech Castle sold yesterday at the exhibition. We know the view well as we stay in Harlech at least once a year to walk and paint. On at least two occasions I have set up my box easel to paint the Castle and having done a sky wash and started the middle distance found small white clouds appearing in my blue sky. Yes rain. One of the hazards of painting en plein aire in this country.
David Cowdry and Erika yesterday he is working hard on his new work for an exhibition the centre piece being a series on otters I believe. It was good to have a walk in shirt sleeves this morning and it looks promising for the rest of the day. Much to do today so  I am dropping Alex off  at he exhibition and then doing a few jobs before picking up the grandchildren this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment