Website

Friday 25 February 2011

Scarlets win



The painting above is sold but I thought it appropriate to the post.


Yesterday was an interesting day although I eventually got a watercolour done not much went right. I had planned to take Alex out. We were going to watch Scarlets in Llanelli. My son would drive us so we could have a couple of drinks lash out on a pork role and generally live life to the full.(irony). My son got a couple of tickets and I bought one on line. We were looking forward to the game, as we hadn’t been this season for one reason or another.

Anyway I collected Alex from the gallery had tea ready for her getting home, okay it was pizza, but it was a nice one. We were already to go out when the electricity went off for the street. We found the torch and candles and went to see my mom who was sat in darkness. After half an hour and still no electricity one of us had to stay with my mom, so in the end Alex stayed and I went with my son and didn’t collect the ticket I had paid for. Scarlets did win and the person who gave us the two tickets was man of the match.

Today the doctor came to assess my mom and lets just say, things could have gone better.

On the plus side I did get an oil painting done this morning of a scene I caught last Summer of an MG sports car with its owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment