Website

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Red Kite over Kidwelly Castle


The above painting of Kidwelly Castle sold at the exhibition this week. It had been hanging on the wall at home for most of the year so I will have to find something else to go there.

I had an interesting chat with an artist yesterday at the exhibition. It was obvious from the start that he knew what he was talking about and was a genuine person. Thats two out of two for me and a reason to listen. Unfortunately like the vaccant vessel my head can sometimes be it has failed to file his name in the right place. I know his name was Graham  .....berie and he was a teacher and examiner. I was going to look up his his work. Anyway if you read this Graham I am sorry and please get in touch.

I have to rush off to post a painting now before going off to the exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment