Website

Saturday 23 August 2014

Gower from Cefn Sidan


The above painting of the Gower from Cefn Sidan sold last week. One of my favourite beaches and is different every time you go. I did have a photo of me doing a study of this in oils on the beach but I must have deleted it.

Two of the grandchildren are stopping with us at the moment so we are having a good dose of "Frozen". To be fair its not a bad film but I have seen enough of it now to know some of the songs, not a good sign. Talking of frozen there is a new online "thing" called ICE raising money for charity, Macmillan I think. A good idea where people nominate friends (?) and pour a bucket of ice/water over themselves and text ICE to a number raising £3 a time. One of our daughters has done it and Alex is dreading being nominated! Anyway a good cause that we have raised a reasonable amount of money for in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment