Website

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Exhibiting in Brecon


Some years ago I was asked by Very Revd Geoffrey Marshall Dean of Brecon Cathedral if I would like to exhibit my work in the Transept of the Cathedral.

The Cathedral dates back to 1093 and I understand that I was the first artist to exhibit his work in it. I had a thoroughly enjoyable time and met some lovely people including, Geoffrey his charming wife Hazel, Richard Williams, Father Richard and his dog "Jimmy", Pat, Jackie, Karen in the Office and many others. Jac had a good time as was well looked after he was very welcome in the cathedral even during service.

Following the first successful exhibition I was invited back for further exhibitions. Shown above is
"River at Brecon".

Following our decision to cut back on exhibting we haven't been there for a couple of years which is a shame as we had a great welcome. Who knows may be one day in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment