Website

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Pembrey Primary School


I got on okay today and did the above painting. I had been contacted by Pauline Thomas an artist from Ferryside. She contacted me on  behalf of the Pembrey Primary School PTA asking if I could donate a painting to a special auction to raise funds for the school. I was happy to oblige and wanted something relevant so Cefn Sidan seemed the answer. I have painted Seabirds rising off the beach before. That view was from the other direction without the Gower in the background and I didn't want to repeat this as I know the image was very poignant for the lovely lady who bought it. So there it is maybe you will go along and buy it.

Anyway I will try and post something about the evening when it gets closer in the meantime here is the website link for Pauline Thomas. http://www.wallscapes.biz/

Our raspberries have been disappearing mysteriously from the canes over the last couple of weeks we speculated on the culprits and blamed the birds. The other day a black snout was seen with its head in the raspberry canes, yes it was our "Jac" the cocker spaniel who was stripping them off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment