Website

Monday 29 July 2013

Aberglasney flower Garden


I have been feeling a bit under the weather the last couple of days. Lethargic to be honest. I meant to start the watercolour of Aberglasney yesterday but slept for the most part of the day. I am better but still a bit lethargic today. I did manage to do the watercolour above this morning. Strangely my great grandfather died of narcolepsy I suppose dying in your sleep is the second best way to depart this world. I will leave you to decide the best way.( Maybe watching Wales win another Grand Slam?)

The petunias which is what I think they are weren't actually in the picture but the reds and green worked out okay for the composition.

PS I have been told that the flowers are hollyhocks. I would never make a good gardener.

No comments:

Post a Comment