Website

Thursday 22 March 2012

Abergwili


The above picture of Abergwili sold this week. This view hasn't changed a great deal since the Second World War other than the farm has gone that was on the corner. I have seen the same view painted by a German Prisoner of War in an impressionist style. Extremely well painted it was too.
Today I have primed a couple of boards and completed another oil painting. Now unfortunately I have to start tidying the garden. Its that time of year when I hear the sound of neighbours starting their lawnmowers. I eventually give up and follow the fashion. I wish someone would come out and say that long grass was better for the environment.
We decided to decline an exhibition yesterday. Although we did quite well last year and we were asked back I just felt our commitments were too much and we should be doing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment