Website

Tuesday 5 October 2010

A painting a builder, an electrician and 4 grandchildren



The painting above is a commission we delivered last week. It is an oil painting of Whitesands Bay near St.Davids Pembrokeshire. When we went there it was a beautiful warm day with blue skies. The beach was actually more crowded than that but I didnt want too many figures in the painting.

Today I spent working on an advert in Welsh Country a glossy bi-monthly magazine (is that twice monthly or every two months? Anway the magazine is every two months). I was finally happy with the advert and the images to go with it. At the end of the day it was not that expensive so nothing lost whatever happens.

We also had the builder and electrician in today along with 4 grandchildren so "mayhem" is probably an understatement. Tomorrow I am painting in the gallery so I am really ready for that.

I hear two grandchildren departing now so its nearly safe to surface. Dinner is calling anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment