Website

Wednesday 1 July 2015

River Towy


This is the view of the River Towy looking towards Paxton's Tower which is just visible in the far distance.

I have a few pet hates.  I was reminded of one yesterday when I went to pick up two of the grandchildren from school. I get quite annoyed when I see people parking at the entrance to a school where there are notices and lines prohibiting it. Fair enough I guess everyone pretty well parks illegally on occasions. (Well I do know one person who never did but that's another story).

However the reason you shouldn't park there is because of the visibility and the safety of the children coming out. So why would a parent or relative  risk a childs life doing this?

Anyway lovely weather at the moment if not a little too warm. I am in the Origin Gallery today.


No comments:

Post a Comment