Friday, 8 May 2015


I went down to Abergwili today with the intention of doing a painting. Well you can guess how that turned out. Just set up and the rain came in. So back to the studio and did one above in the warm.

I finished it this afternoon and photographed it. I washed all the brushes tidied up and then noticed some minute black streaks down the painting. It transpired that a few tiny flakes of dark grey had dropped off the top bar of the easel onto the painting when I moved it.  The paint was from the previous days work.

This has never happened before but it necessitated spending half an hour re-painting parts of the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment