Website

Thursday 1 September 2011

Another day





As we are pretty tied up again today this is an early post. The tiler phoned last night and is coming today to tile the kitchen. We are also working in the new shop and have several other domestic jobs to do. The next exhibition starts on 24th Sept and Alex has some work to do for that.

The sketch above is of a rock outcrop in Gran Canaria. The landscape there is very interesting but of course the majority of the time people are restricted to the main resort areas which to be honest could be anywhere in the Med.

I must update my own website which is lamentably out of date. I have no difficulty motivating myself to paint whatsoever. Although I designed and wrote my own website from scratch I cant say it working on it gives me any great pleasure.
Time to take the dog out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment