Website

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Amelia Rose Earhart


I was listening to the radio early this morning when I heard the interview of a young lady called Amelia Rose Earhart (named after the famous aviator). She is taking to the skies to recreate Amelia Earharts attempt at flying around the world and hopefully complete it. (The famous aviator disappeared on her attempt in 1937 over the Pacific). I did the above painting of Amelia Earhart quite a few years ago and the painting is gone now. Anyway I wish the brave young lady luck.

I have been asked by several people when my painting interlude is being screened on the TV. Well I am sorry you missed it. It was shown on the 10th June. To be honest I watched the rugby instead and missed it myself but I have seen a recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment