Website

Sunday 2 April 2017

Painting of Cefn Sidan


This is the painting I have just finished working on of Cefn Sidan at Pembrey. The photo doesn't quite do it justice as it is a fraction softer in real life but I suppose am just splitting hairs. I wanted to capture the shimmering surf and muddy water it churned up.

I may have mentioned Alex can be a little OCD at times (perhaps that is understated?) . Anyway we went to Tescos yesterday. We came out with and unloaded the shopping trolley into the car and Alex disappeared taking the empty trolley back to the trolley park 20 yards away. I got in the car. After a few minutes I began to wonder where she was. Eventually I spied her still by the Trolley Park.

When she got back she said, "Can you believe the way people leave their trolleys? It took me ages to tidy them all up!!?"

What could I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment