Website

Friday 28 April 2017

Its all too Beautiful


Well the countryside is "all too beautiful " in the words of Steve Marriot and the Small faces. Bluebells are out in abundance and so I post this picture which I will probably put in Origin Carmarthen this weekend.

I received a letter yesterday informing me a Dame had purchased one of my paintings. I was naturally pleased however I also received a lovely card from the recipient of a commission. The commission was particularly special and it was clear it meant a lot to them. Whilst of course it is always nice to sell a painting, knowing your work has made some sort of positive impact is so much more rewarding. It is at those times you feel painting is maybe a bit more than just making marks on canvas.

Anyway a good link is Itchycoo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment