Website

Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas


So its Christmas Day. Jac and I have been for our walk. Children are opening presents.  I found the above painting in the studio yesterday which I thought is appropriate. We had a nice time at our youngest daughters in Pontiets last night all the children were very well behaved.

I remember when we had Christmas Dinner at my mother and fathers Farm House in Knighton when the children were small. We had just sat down to first course when our eldest put wrapping paper on the fire and set fire to the large open chimney. 300 years of soot went up like a rocket. We abandoned dinner and the fire brigade joined us. They were least pleased having interrupted their dinner too.
It was memorable and only water damage and cold dinner so could have been worse and we laugh about it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment