Website

Friday 17 September 2010

What a welcome

After 2 weeks away relaxing sketching and walking we arrived home ready for work. I switched on the computer and nothing. No sign of life, all our accounts and paintings were stored on it and although we do have a back up it was missing a lot!
Then to make things worse my mother slipped and broke her arm the day after her 90th birthday. So its been a few days of confusion with quite a few enquiries for commissions as well.
The painting above is a watercolour of Burry Port and the Gower. I have been doing more watercolours over the last few weeks.
Today I have done an oil of the beach at Ferryside, visited my mother and cut the lawns so it was an early start. The computer is now back in harness and normality may be a distant but closer light on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment