Website

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Last Post and Last Supper


This is it then last post and last supper in Carmarthen for a fortnight. Off to North Devon tomorrow. My family arrived this afternoon to House and Mother sit, so all looking good.
Pictured above is St. David's Head one of the paintings for the Small Picture Show, I think. Its a bit different to my norm but thats how I felt it at the time.
I have done the work I intended so all ready now. I have a few paintings to do when I get back.
We went to see Jayne Russel's Art Exhibition this morning very good work and my oh my lots of it she must have worked all winter day and night. I was very pleased for her as she is a lovely person and works hard. So its nice to see it all come together for her.
Well hope you will all be reading my blog after 14 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment