Website

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Apricot Chutney


Last night we took the dog for a walk on the beach at Llansteffan (yes the part they are allowed on). On the opposite side of the estuary is Ferryside and on the hill above is Llansaint. The watercolour painting above is of Llansaint. I didn't paint it today but I did take it into:
"Origin Dyfed" in Blue St. Carmarthen. The gallery there has been re-arranged and decorated and looks really good. I think unless you knew it was there a lot of people would have previously walked past without knowing. No chance (alright little chance), of that now, good signs and lovely work.
I did do a painting today a commission in oils which came out very well. So I'm taking Alex out for a meal tonight to celebrate, and to make up for the anniversary present I gave her. A jar of apricot chutney, yes I am afraid its true but I will have to tell you the whole story another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment