Website

Monday 16 August 2010

Monday~ Monday with apologies to the Mamas and Papas


Spent the morning painting at Aberglasney and then drawing. I had bit of an audience mainly a young girl and her father. In the end I gave them the painting when I finished ~ I felt she deserved it for being so patient. I don't have an image of the painting but it was similar to one above of a Pembrokeshire Village. I did this a long time ago and I thought would make a nice change to do another similar one.
We used to keep our yacht at Lawrenny Yacht Station and so we saw a lot of the village and had many enjoyable walks in the area, so doing it brought back some happy memories.
In the afternoon David Cowdry and Erica came in to see us. David is a very gifted artist although he doesnt exhibit a great deal in the area. They are both genuinely nice people and it was lovely to see them. If you get a chance check out David's work :

No comments:

Post a Comment