Website

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Oystercatchers series (1)


Some artists I talk to have trouble deciding what to paint. When you are painting every day this can be a problem. My answer to this basically is to paint what sells. If I have any doubts about what to paint I will ask Alex and she will say something like, "We haven't got anything left of Tenby," or South Pembrokeshire or something like that.

This week she has suggested I paint a series of Oystercatchers as I have been asked to paint several this year and they have all gone.

We went down to Cefn Sidan last night with Jac to watch the sun go down and the cheery little chaps were flocking along the shoreline in groups of a hundred or so and then smaller groups.

Anyway here is the first of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment