Website

Thursday 27 November 2014

Ferryside


I had a busy day today but didn't get around to doing any painting. I had a piano lesson this morning, poor man! Its amazing how different "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" can sound when your not really trying. He must have endless patience.

I then made some lunch and went off to get some material for a painting commission. I took Jac with me as I thought I could stop off on Ferryside beach on the way back. I was blessed the sun came out at the right time and Jac had a great run on the beach. I had a short chat with a man doing a good job of a watercolour on the front. ( I regret I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't have more time to talk or ask who he was).

When I got back I made the Xmas mince pies. I didn't make many as they are quite calorific. And yes there are now less than the number I started with!!

Our eldest grandson was picked for school rugby and scored a try today, an omen for Saturday?

Link I was going to use Rudolph but could face doing it so Pogues and Kirsty Mc Coll

No comments:

Post a Comment