Website

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Dinefwr White Park Cattle Painting.


Okay well I thought I may as well just get on with it. So there it is pretty well finished, a bit of tidying up to do particularly on the background when it has dried out a bit but essentially finished. My version of one of the Dinefwr White Park Cattle.

It is not quite the magnificent majestic paintings by David Cowdry, mine is only 12ins x 10ins but I think I have the character of this animal.

Today is our wedding anniversary 40 something and I thought I would surprise Alex with a request on Radio Wales unfortunately I requested "Moody Blues" for Alex without thinking.  Mal Pope did play a request but pointed out that requesting Moody Blues for my wife was perhaps not appropriate and asking for trouble.  Alex said she was only Moody when awoken at 5.15am to listen to a request!

No comments:

Post a Comment