Website

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Moreton in Marsh

I  mentioned the other day about my internet profile as a result of marketing my website and my blog. As an example yesterday I was contacted by Moreton in Marsh Council who wished to use an image of mine on their facebook page. The picture above is one of the Redesdale Hall Moreton in Marsh I did a couple of years ago when there. Of course I had no objection and have had similar requests over the years.

I was also contacted by a gentleman who wished permission to use a web image of one of my paintings for a number of cards for a small fee.

Getting yourself a presence is in my opinion essential to marketing your work. By blogging daily and updating/maintaining my website (although not as much as I should ) I have somehow managed this without resorting to offers of SEO.....etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment