Website

Thursday 5 March 2015

A new painting


I have started a new painting of Whitesands Bay incorporating the beach as well as the islands in the distance. My usual loose start on this occasion leaving the primer white without a ground.

We are still seriously looking at our commitments and I think the next thing to go is the vegetable patch or at least some of it. We don't have a large garden but digging and weeding the patch is quite a business throughout the summer so maybe some more fruit bushes and lawn (sorry grass it over).

Jac is going to see an animal acupuncturist for his leg. I am a serious sceptic about all things as you who know me are probably well aware. However she comes highly recommended and I am less convinced by the new ground breaking operation that we were offered. So we will see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment