Website

Friday 23 June 2017

Painting Llansteffan


I started a painting today having finally decided it was comfortable enough to get in to the studio. I am doing a painting of Llansteffan as they tend to be quite popular. I like this view and do it quite often. The one above was done on site. I haven't finished the studio painting as yet which is 3 times the size.

This morning Mal Pope on Radio Wales told the story of our eldest's wedding. Briefly it went like this.

The wedding was in Tenby and we arrived at our Hotel an hour before the service and went to our room to get changed.

 I quickly changed but Mrs Cox was getting quite flustered. She hadn't got her shoes for the wedding and for some apparent reason I was getting the blame.

To be honest I thought she looked fine in her new dress, new hairdo, fascinator and trainers!


No comments:

Post a Comment