Website

Saturday 23 July 2016

Borth


Borth is where we used to take the children when they were small. It was our nearest bit of seaside as we lived in Mid-Wales. Its been a while since we were there (and the painting is an old one that is sold) but I still have fond memories of it.

Last night we went to an exhibition of work by students at the local art college. Some very nice work too. I was of course drawn to the paintings. I also popped in to King Street Gallery yesterday to see the Josef Herman exhibition which is well worth a visit.

Last night I sat down to watch something on BBC i player and Alex said to me,
"Oh is this that king thing?"
"You mean Versailles ? Yes." What can I say?

I have been interupted twice writing this once by someone wanting to replace my gable ends! Once by Jehova Witnesses. Its going to be one of those days.


No comments:

Post a Comment