Website

Saturday 9 July 2016

Bits and Pieces


 I saw a contemporary artist's work  today which reminded me I had given one of our granddaughter's paints to play with on Tuesday. Unfair comparison really as she has more technique and control. I was tempted to make a comment but desisted on the grounds that,"If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all." Anyway not for me.

I was cleaning today when I came across an orchid in a little vase that had seen better days so I threw it. Ten minutes later:

"Mark what have you done with my orchid?"

"I threw it they only last about ten days and was looking a bit wilted."

"Yes well its been there 3 years and its not real.Where is it?"

Ah okay so my powers of observation seem to be not what they should be.

Last night Alex had a text from a relative. "My mobile isn't working."
"Yes it is you just texted me."  Anyway don't you just hate mobile phones worst ever invention.

link Dave Clark Five


No comments:

Post a Comment