Website

Monday 23 December 2013

Enviromentally friendly Santa



This morning I fancied doing something quickly (yes I mean a painting). I had to get the pork pies done for Christmas day and we had to go to Tesco's. I decided to do a portrait of Alex. Due to lack of time I had no time to do any sketches or tonal drawing beforehand so I just went for it with brush and paint. It could put up with refining but it'll do.

Yesterday we went to our son's house for dinner. The food was excellent and the little persons were well behaved and very entertaining. Our daughter in law told me they don't wrap presents now as they have told the children Santa has gone green and doesn't want trees cut down just to wrap presents. Fair comment I suppose but I suspect the real reason lies elsewhere!

Tesco's done and the pork pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment