Website

Monday 26 July 2010

Sticky Monday


Hot sticky day today good for the garden I suppose. Got a bit done anway I finished a watercolour I started in situ of the Beacons. Alex started framing some large paintings for the next exhibition.
Always a bit of a pain, large sheets of glass are awkward and dangerous to handle.It is probably better to be confident with it. I am always a bit nervous and tentative. Still all gone well today more materials are being delivered tomorrow.
The painting Saundersfoot above was sold today in Brecon I believe and one of Aberystwyth went last night.
Tomorrow two grandchildren and a large black labrador are lodging with us so not much chance of any work, or peace.
Right off shopping to Tesco now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised the painting of Saundersfoot sold, it's lovely. Lucky owner!

    ReplyDelete